moalenpoce Admin replied

295 weeks ago

Super Malayalam Full Movie Free Download

Show Spoiler

a5c7b9f00b After his wife falls under the influence of a drug dealer, an everyday guy transforms himself into Crimson Bolt, a superhero with the best intentions, but lacking in heroic skills.
Frank Darrbo is a hapless fry cook. When his wife Sarah falls off the wagon and dumps him for Jacques, a drug dealer, Frank tries to get her back by reporting her kidnapped, grabbing her from Jacques' car, and wailing for her to return. After watching Christian TV and having a vision, he becomes a superhero to fight evil. He sews a costume, finds a weapon (a pipe wrench) and looks for crimes to stop. He has problems: his wrench inflicts real injury, so the cops want him for being a vigilante, his sense of boundaries is flawed, and Jacques' gang has guns. Libby, a clerk at a comic book store, becomes his sidekick, and it's time to go save Sarah. What chance do they have?
'Super (2010)' is far more tragic than funny, only really a comedy in the blackest of senses, but actually works wella dark, twisted and violent examination of vigilante justice without ever flinching away from its consequences. Yet, it somehow still manages to make its clearly psychologically damaged and very unhinged protagonist not only understandable but also fairly likeable. While it does falter in its final moments with a misjudged, almost 'altruistic' message clearly at odds with what we've just seen take place, there's a certain charm that comes from the flick's unwavering determination to be justweirdit wants. It's this subversive streak that really carries the picture past its few faults. 7/10
I just have to say that this movie did need work. It was fun to watch and all, but I just did not like all the execution. As well, Ellen Page, who is one of my favorite actresses, really bugged me with her acting. I do not know if it was her character or not, but she just was not good and fell flat. I did like the story idea.<br/><br/>The movie is about a drug dealer (Kevin Bacon) who takes away Rain Wilson's wife, to do drugs and all. Rain Wilson is really upset that he begins to become a superhero and fight crime. Later, he gets help from a Ellen Page, who eventually becomes his sidekick at exactly one hour into the movie. <br/><br/>The ending, without spoiling it, I did like. It was something new that you usually do not see in movies. Rain Wilson was alright in this movie, might have been a slight miscast in this, but I am not sure.
Smart, sick, and subversive, Super gives you what you want only to make you wonder why you want it.
No, it is an original story by James Gunn. It is a cartoon specifically created for the movie.
Sr. vila full movie 720p downloadmalayalam movie download The One Last TimeAmerican Heart in hindi free downloadCa-noodling hd mp4 downloadEpisode 1.181 full movie in hindi 1080p downloadtamil movie Johnny English free downloadthe Star Wars: The Clone Wars Preview Special full movie in hindi free downloadThe Flying Greek full movie in hindi 720pLoliRock full movie in hindi downloadLegends of Tomorrow full movie kickass torrent

last edited 217 weeks ago by moalenpoce
Please log in to post a reply.